Differential Global Positioning Systems Survey
DGPS Survey achieves higher positional accuracy by making use of the differential capabilities of two GPS antennas linked by a radio signal. We use latest and efficient differential GPS equipment or DGPS instrument for DGPS survey procedure.
Differential GPS working principle is:
- Distance from minimum 4 satellites determines position,
- Signal travel time from satellite to antenna determines the distance
- Calculation by base station is difference between the specified coordinates of its location and those indicated by the satellites,
- This difference continuously broadcasts a signal to the DGPS receiver or rover by the station,
- This same difference accurately determines its location by the rover.
- Real time data,
- 3D survey results,
- 24 hours availability,
- Worldwide coverage,
- Not affected by cloud cover, & Higher accuracy.
- Control establishment and densification,
- Topographic surveys,
- Azimuth determination,
- Collar pick-ups (X;Y;Z)
- Positions, lines and levels setting-out.